Search for posts by hagirig

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3 Search found 28 matches:

hagirig

43, male

Re: Job interview tomorrow

from hagirig on 12/10/2020 01:35 PM

Hi guys . I hope you are allright. I am also looking for a job and your advice is very important to me.

hagirig

43, male

Re: How can I reduce office maintenance costs?

from hagirig on 10/22/2020 10:38 PM

Cutting costs and increasing profits is every business owner's dream.
With the introduction of IT technology, this dream becomes a reality. Many business processes in companies automate or conduct business outsourcing process work. It is very important to keep the qualification of the team that will work for the company.
In our company, too, many business processes are outsourced. But it was especially important for us to ensure that IT work and find IT professionals with a high level of skills and less pay. Our company has handed over Alcor business process outsourcing to search FOR IT staff. Alcor has access to 200,000 IT professionals from Ukraine. Our developers from Ukraine have become part of our team Moreover, we got our own office in Ukraine with a team of developers 2.5 times cheaper than previously had work through an IT outsourcing provider.

hagirig

43, male

How does your management control your working hours?

from hagirig on 09/16/2020 10:34 AM

Last three work places Place #1- salary. Had to email all directors that I was leaving for lunch every time. ( Most found it annoying that I did it since they weren't hired to babysit me. Thought I was an adult. And wanted fair practice across the board. I was the only one told I had to do this task. ) Place #2: time clock with stringent docking. .if you had a ten minute break but clocked in at 11 minutes . Pay was docked 15 minutes. Despite it being a paid break. Place #3: our computers are our time clocks. If we log off that infers we are on break or done for the day. Only time this bites us is when our intranet is completely offline for system upgrades or technical matters.

How does your management control your working hours?

hagirig

43, male

Re: How do I get my customers back to the gym?

from hagirig on 09/07/2020 06:31 PM

Yes, promotions would be a good idea. You can also post video workouts on monitors before entering the fitness club. It's just with MAG425A TV set-top boxes https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/android-stb/mag425A/

MAG425A is Infomir's flagship set-top box. The device meets the requirements of the modern market and allows you to build high-level IPTV or OTT services based on existing network infrastructures.

hagirig

43, male

Re: Do you have any work for me?

from hagirig on 09/07/2020 06:31 PM

it is interesting for me 

hagirig

43, male

Re: how can i make money online?

from hagirig on 09/07/2020 06:30 PM

thanks a lot 

hagirig

43, male

Re: how can i make money online?

from hagirig on 09/05/2020 11:09 AM

it is very interesting thanks 

hagirig

43, male

Re: How do I get my customers back to the gym?

from hagirig on 09/05/2020 11:05 AM

Try advertising in neighboring homes, or hang a banner

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2  |  3

« Back to previous page