How can I reduce office maintenance costs?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

fapeb

28, female

How can I reduce office maintenance costs?

from fapeb on 10/05/2020 08:37 PM

During the quarantine period, we carried out an assessment of the cost of maintaining the office. Now this amount is quite large. And the company's profits have fallen. How can I reduce office maintenance costs?

hagirig

43, male

Re: How can I reduce office maintenance costs?

from hagirig on 10/22/2020 10:38 PM

Cutting costs and increasing profits is every business owner's dream.
With the introduction of IT technology, this dream becomes a reality. Many business processes in companies automate or conduct business outsourcing process work. It is very important to keep the qualification of the team that will work for the company.
In our company, too, many business processes are outsourced. But it was especially important for us to ensure that IT work and find IT professionals with a high level of skills and less pay. Our company has handed over Alcor business process outsourcing to search FOR IT staff. Alcor has access to 200,000 IT professionals from Ukraine. Our developers from Ukraine have become part of our team Moreover, we got our own office in Ukraine with a team of developers 2.5 times cheaper than previously had work through an IT outsourcing provider.

« Back to forum