How does your management control your working hours?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

hagirig

43, male

from hagirig on 09/16/2020 10:34 AM

Last three work places Place #1- salary. Had to email all directors that I was leaving for lunch every time. ( Most found it annoying that I did it since they weren't hired to babysit me. Thought I was an adult. And wanted fair practice across the board. I was the only one told I had to do this task. ) Place #2: time clock with stringent docking. .if you had a ten minute break but clocked in at 11 minutes . Pay was docked 15 minutes. Despite it being a paid break. Place #3: our computers are our time clocks. If we log off that infers we are on break or done for the day. Only time this bites us is when our intranet is completely offline for system upgrades or technical matters.

fejabe

26, female

Re: How does your management control your working hours?

from fejabe on 09/21/2020 09:58 AM

I work in sales. I have certain tasks for which I receive salaries and bonuses. if there are no results, my income is a fixed salary

fejabe

26, female

from fejabe on 10/02/2020 03:37 PM

If you work well, the management understands this

Reply Edited on 10/02/2020 03:39 PM.

fapeb

28, female

from fapeb on 10/02/2020 03:41 PM

There is a special program that will give you the opportunity to solve the issue of optimization of personnel management. This is BrainyHR. With this program, you can improve the quality of service for your employees https://brainyhr.io/rewards-and-recognition-program.html The motivation system has always been a driving force to improve the quality of work

Dourbain23

58, male

from Dourbain23 on 09/07/2022 06:12 PM

I can advise you to use the good old Pomodoro principle, I have been using it for more than 8 years and have not found anything better

« Back to forum