Track a location of an Android device in Australia

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

NIKE

92, male

Track a location of an Android device in Australia

from NIKE on 01/03/2024 12:29 AM

Quick question for the tech-savvy crew out here. My partner just switched to an Android device, and we're on the lookout for a solid app to track their location. It's not about mistrust; it's more like a safety net, you know? So, any recommendations for a good Android location tracking app that's reliable and doesn't drain the battery? Your insights would be ace! Cheers!

Favyt

37, male

Re: Track a location of an Android device in Australia

from Favyt on 01/03/2024 12:45 AM

I hear you, mate. To track mobile phone location Australia free , I'd recommend checking out the Phone Number Tracker Australia app platform. It's not just for numbers; it's fantastic for Android devices too. The app is pretty efficient, providing real-time location updates without being a battery hog. Plus, it's got some cool features like geofencing, so you get notified if your partner goes beyond specific areas. It strikes a good balance between privacy and safety.

JenyaMirnenko

32, male

Re: Track a location of an Android device in Australia

from JenyaMirnenko on 02/17/2024 08:11 PM

Remember to respect privacy and obtain consent when using location tracking apps, even for safety purposes. Make sure to discuss this openly with your partner to ensure everyone is comfortable with the chosen solution. Each app comes with its own set of features and settings, so exploring and customizing based on your specific needs is always a good practice.

« Back to forum