Solar power

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

ann5

33, female

Solar power

from ann5 on 12/22/2022 09:11 PM

Hi all. Friends, I would like to discuss the topic of solar energy with you. It seems to me that this is the future, and soon everyone will be using solar panels, because this is very convenient and good for the environment. I'm already thinking about installing it on the farm, but I don't really understand what power to choose and where to buy such batteries. What can you advise?

alexx

28, male

Re: Solar power

from alexx on 12/23/2022 12:05 PM

By the way, another topic for reflection: solar energy is a renewable energy source, unlike such fossil fuels (non-renewable energy sources) as coal, oil, gas, which according to the latest data can recover, but at a very low rate that in the future they will no longer be enough to provide energy for the entire population of the planet. If you find out how long do solar panels last , you will understand that it is a very profitable investment, since the minimum service life of 25 years, they pay for themselves for 5-7 years.

Reply Edited on 12/23/2022 12:06 PM.

ann5

33, female

from ann5 on 12/23/2022 03:39 PM

Thank you for the helpful recommendation. I think many people will find it useful, as many are thinking about buying solar panels.

Reply Edited on 12/23/2022 03:40 PM.

musclesolo77

90, female

from musclesolo77 on 06/20/2023 04:28 PM

Thank you very much for the information provided

prostos55

92, male

Win 2 Beer free at Iguana Cafe

from prostos55 on 04/23/2024 09:47 AM

This is quality, comrades. Quality for many years, which will help you fully ensure a decent life. You can also then use such panels https://minnesotareformer.com/2023/04/10/in-minnesota-smart-panels-seen-as-a-possible-alternative-to-expensive-electrical-upgrades/ as a source of additional income if you start distributing the electricity you produce. So you can have no doubt about the quality of Canadian monocrystalline panels. You will have reliable equipment with quality certification and a guarantee that will not let you down.

« Back to forum