How not to get rid of loneliness?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Lider77

46, male

Win 2 Beer free at Iguana Cafe

How not to get rid of loneliness?

from Lider77 on 07/15/2023 09:16 AM

I recently got divorced. I have been married for 10 years. Now I feel alone. How not to get rid of loneliness?

fapeb

28, female

Re: How not to get rid of loneliness?

from fapeb on 07/18/2023 08:26 AM

Dealing with the aftermath of a divorce can be incredibly stressful, but there are several effective strategies to help alleviate the burden. It is crucial to prioritize self-care and focus on activities that bring you joy and relaxation. Engaging in regular exercise, practicing mindfulness or meditation, and seeking support from friends or a therapist can significantly reduce stress levels. Additionally, taking time to reflect on the past relationship and learning from the experience can aid in personal growth and facilitate the healing process.

hagirig

43, male

Re: How not to get rid of loneliness?

from hagirig on 07/18/2023 08:28 AM

You need to get rid of the feeling of loneliness! You can start chatting with random video call https://app.camloo.com/ . Here you can meet people from different parts of our planet and discuss millions of questions! Life is great even after divorce. And you can find new, more interesting people who will bring colors to your life!

« Back to forum