How can I stay active and healthy in old age?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Lider77

46, male

Win 2 Beer free at Iguana Cafe

from Lider77 on 07/26/2020 10:13 AM

Miklock

52, male

Re: How can I stay active and healthy in old age?

from Miklock on 07/27/2020 08:44 AM

Recently, I was looking for information on this topic and I found out that growth hormone, which determines the height of children, is also involved in the process of its completion. A sign of impending old age is a decrease in the level of growth hormone. Research has shown that growth hormone deficiency can negatively affect life expectancy and exacerbate muscle loss. True, this problem is now being successfully treated with Sermorelin Therapy https://hghtherapydoctor.us/sermorelin-therapy/ The effect of growth hormone is invaluable. In scientific trials, the introduction of it to the elderly has a rejuvenating effect not only externally, but also internally.

Montrega

34, female

Re: How can I stay active and healthy in old age?

from Montrega on 07/28/2020 11:17 AM

Drink plenty of green tea. According to scientists, phyto-substances contained in green tea slow down the aging process, and also reduce the risk of developing Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Thanks to the polyphenols that this drink is rich in, hippocampal cell renewal is accelerated, and as a result, memory and learning ability are improved.

« Back to forum