Outdoor Tiles for Canadian Winters

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Hojo

36, male

Win 2 Beer free at Iguana Cafe

Outdoor Tiles for Canadian Winters

from Hojo on 09/07/2024 05:41 PM

Hey all, with the Canadian winters coming up, I'm thinking about upgrading my outdoor patio with some new tiles. What kind of tiles hold up best in our frosty weather and snow? I'm looking for something durable and slip-resistant. Any suggestions on what to look for, and do you know a good place that does tile installation in the Toronto area that can handle this sort of job?

NIKE

92, male

Re: Outdoor Tiles for Canadian Winters

from NIKE on 09/07/2024 06:15 PM

For Canadian winters, you'll want tiles that can handle the cold and moisture without cracking. Porcelain tiles are a solid choice—they're durable and designed to withstand freeze-thaw cycles. Look for ones that are rated for outdoor use and have a high slip-resistance. For a great installation, Dream House Tile https://dreamhousetile.ca/ in Toronto and the GTA offers excellent tile installation services. They've got the experience to handle outdoor projects and can ensure your tiles are properly installed to handle our tough winters.

« Back to forum