What shoes to buy for running?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

Tobias22

36, male

What shoes to buy for running?

from Tobias22 on 04/29/2022 09:57 PM

Started running at the beginning of the year. To this day, I ran in the forest with the most ordinary sneakers, how running on asphalt is bad for my health ... Now I don't have the opportunity to run in the forest, because I come home from work late and it's getting dark by the time I reach the forest. Thinking about buying running shoes. Recommend me some good running shoes

Burinaya

26, female

Re: What shoes to buy for running?

from Burinaya on 04/30/2022 09:17 AM

You must always choose the right shoes, otherwise such a run will not bring benefits, but harm. Shoes should be light, made of fabric and leather, breathable, with a thick ribbed sole that bends easily, and there should be special shock absorbers in the sole of the heel, if you land on your heel when running, be sure to use laces.

SimonR

28, male

from SimonR on 05/02/2022 10:37 AM

A couple of years ago I loved Nike shoes. When buying, I thought for a long time what to take after all - a Chinese, but high-quality fake, or the originals. At that time, real Nike sneakers were 2 times more expensive than Chinese ones, but there was no difference.

Amy

21, female

from Amy on 05/02/2022 11:45 AM

I myself have been running for a very long time, I have tried many sports shoes. It's not always about the shoes. Sometimes it depends on the technique itself: how, where and how much you run. Running shoes are selected individually. Personally, I have shoes from the Everest website https://www.everest.com/, I have been running in them for a long time. I like that the leg breathes, it is well fixed on the leg and light.

Reply Edited on 05/02/2022 11:45 AM.

« Back to forum