How do I get my customers back to the gym?

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

fapeb

28, female

How do I get my customers back to the gym?

from fapeb on 09/04/2020 12:31 AM

I have a fitness club which is located in a business center. During the quarantine we were closed. It was a blessing for us to be allowed to work. But we were disappointed. Only a fraction of our customers have returned to our gym.

I'm afraid that at this rate I will have to fire my coaches.

hagirig

43, male

Re: How do I get my customers back to the gym?

from hagirig on 09/05/2020 11:05 AM

Try advertising in neighboring homes, or hang a banner

fejabe

26, female

from fejabe on 09/06/2020 03:33 PM

You can do promotions and hold master classes.
You need advertising

hagirig

43, male

from hagirig on 09/07/2020 06:31 PM

Yes, promotions would be a good idea. You can also post video workouts on monitors before entering the fitness club. It's just with MAG425A TV set-top boxes https://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/android-stb/mag425A/

MAG425A is Infomir's flagship set-top box. The device meets the requirements of the modern market and allows you to build high-level IPTV or OTT services based on existing network infrastructures.

fapeb

28, female

from fapeb on 10/02/2020 03:45 PM

Thank you for your feedback.
It's an interesting proposition. Thank you

Lider77

46, male

Win 2 Beer free at Iguana Cafe

from Lider77 on 10/03/2020 10:03 AM

Now many people pay attention to their health. Create your own website. For example, it can be a portfolio website templates https://www.templatemonster.com/portfolio-website-templates/
Post information about the coaches of the sports club, what types of activities you offer. Fill your site with interesting and useful content. The result of this work will please you!

« Back to forum